Fringe Managed Venue - Artist Information
Fringe 2019 Artist Information Guide
Please read our Artist Information Guide before you apply to the Fringe. It is very important that you read the below, before you continue on to the application form. By continuing on to the application it is an indication that you have read and understood the Artist Information Guide.
Please note that Fringe will communicate only with the Primary Contact person as listed on the application form. This person will need to share all relevant information provided by the O’ahu Fringe with everyone in his or her production.
Please click on the headings below to continue.
- Participants will receive 100% of box office. Please allow up to three weeks for O’ahu Fringe to completely finish its administration business before your Check is mailed out to you.
- The opportunity to be part of the O’ahu Fringe Festival and wow audiences in its 6th season.
- A venue for your show.
- Promotion via OFF website, program, flyers, posters, traditional media and through social media.
- Full box office services through O‘ahu Fringe.
- A tech operator to run lights and/or sound if your act is housed in an official Fringe venue. Please remember to keep your tech needs simple. (In special circumstances you may be able to use your own tech person. Please let us know in advance if you would like to use your tech operator).
- Fringe Networking support with the arts community and beyond.
- Fringe Artist Pass. The FAP entitles you to FREE entry to any show, pending space availability. You must wait until all paid audience members are seated, then you may take a seat that is available.
THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT